About Me

As a certified arborist in Vermont, I am involved in a million different elements of tree work. I am currently working with Heritage Tree Care, run by Beth Fuehrer (another Certified Arborist) and Patrick Grant. I get January, February, and some of March off due to insanely cold weather. Since I prune, plant, shear, remove, cable, and assess all types of trees, I am in awesome shape, and work outside all week long. For those that work in an office, my apologies.

Friday, March 2, 2007

Ugh! Snow Shoveling!


March 1, 2007 is our first day of work for this season. So, what did we do? We shoveled snow out of a huge 30 by 40 yard parking lot. We keep the truck(s) and chipper(s) in this lot, so it was imperative to get rid of the three feet of snow that had collected in the lot. We used a 12-horsepower snow blower and the backs of Mike, Mike and me to remove all the snow. It only took 7 hours! Joy! And then....today, March 2, it has snowed about 4 inches. Back to the lot for more shoveling on Monday. Ugh!

1 comment:

fazia said...

How many teeth does Ramadi have left?